Hair fall problem
I've suffering with male pattern baldness and underwent  some temp treatments however not much result. I'm planning to go for hair transplant treatment. Is this advisable? Side effects? The best treatment center? Pls advise. Thank you.

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
hi, hair transplant is the only solution as of now available for treating a receded hair line and bald areas, in androgenic alopecia,.. it is a safe procedure under local anaesthesia, no major side effects.. with the latest gold standard FUE technique,  the graft  survival  is very good, and donor site problems is practically nil. and there is no suturing.... you will require thorough evaluation to see if you are a candidate fit for HT,and to assess what maximally can be done, and thoroughly counselled about the procedure. all these  usually require three visits minimum, as the protocol we follow in our centre...