Hair fall problem
I have a hair fall problem it increase day by day what to do please suggest me I am very worried about it ??

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

How many hair do you lose everyday? It sounds funny but please count . If less than 100 then it's normal. If more than you need to visit a dermatologist to understand why you are losing hair. There are reasons like stress, male pattern baldness or even chronic telogen effluvium that can cause hair fall. But only a detailed examination of your scalp will help come to a diagnosis. So visit a dermatologist asap. And also know that hair treatment takes time. So be patient and you will get results.