Hair fall problem
I am 24 i have front baldness. If iam take prp treatment. Its possiable. Hair growth. Tel me sir......

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. Minoxidil is recommended for indefinite usage if there are no adverse effects. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
PRP alone may not work.