Hair fall problem
Hlo,i have hair fall problem,my hair color get dull and getting very thin day by i want to consult a doctor,i should go with homeopathy or ayurvedic doctor.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Indore
U should do your haemoglobin and thyroid done . Than consult a dermatologist for proper treatment obviously allopathy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?