Hair fall problem

Hi I am having a  hair fall problem and my age was 26 years old . my forefathers didn't have this . After coming to hyd i am facing this issue more. Please suggest Thanks in advance
views-icons 12 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi It's very unfortunate that you are facing this can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...since hair lost is too much according to picture you have uploaded you can go for hair transplant...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?