Hair Fall Problem
Hello Doctors, I am from Haryana.One month ago I came to Bangalore because of my Job. After coming here, I am facing problem of Hair fall.. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Hi Change of food and water can lead to hairloss. First wash your hair with mild shampoo like dove and soft water only. In your diet increase milk and milk products and take sufficient green vegetables and fruits. Also take protein rich diet. If hair loss is not controlled even after this Pls visit a dermatologist near you. Regards