Hair fall problem
Greeting, thank u for the suggestion, can I use the pitanjali shikakai shampoo and oil, my hair is so oily, my hair are falling day by day and its very thin, I want regrowth and thick my hair, please suggest me how to control my hair problem. m so worried many thanks

Dr. Shreyas Gopalbhai Bhalodia
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Junagadh

Self medication of any pathy injurious to health......so better to consult ayurveda doctor before taking ayurved medication from net, on line consulting or news papers etc...
Dr. Sushmita Bajaj
Ayurveda 23 yrs exp Gurgaon

Stop worrying first of all as it's the root cause of problems.Eat well,green veggies and dals and nuts and fruits. Get a regular oil head massage. Take shirodhara therapy for some time.

Hi..... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected,.... you can protect hair from damage that may eventually lead to thinning. To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type.
Dr. Bhanu Sharma
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Noida
For this you need to consult a doctor who will prepare mixture of various medicines as per requirement.
Dr. Alok Sharma
Ayurveda 39 yrs exp Delhi
Use नीलिभ्गराजकर तैल for nourishing and मुल्तानी मिट्टी बेसन     नीबू for cleaning with bhringraj adave orally