Hair fall

My hair is rough. There is dandruff and the roots are very weak. There is extreme hairfall and my hair is becoming thin day by day

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For sore scalp and dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.