Hair fall.

My hair is falling atleast 20 follicles per day. Even though I am taking care. Recently I came to Bangalore after my vacation. Suddenly in one day I lost almost 50 follicles.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall.

Hi. Greetings. See it's important to differentiate between normal hair fall and that which is severe and potentially going to cause significant balding. While this may be tough to predict, and important point is whether there's any history hereditary balding in either maternal or paternal side of your family. Also to check if there's recession significant for your age and if there's thinning of hair. These need to be duly corrected then with medicated hair care serums and lotions to promote hair growth n reduce thinning. See a qualified dermatologist near you or further questions may be directed to me on follow up messaging. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.