Hair fall..

M having too much hairfall everytime i use to comb my hair too much hair fall from the root it sticks on my blankit and jacket etc my hair is getting light in weight and density and have dandruff too.. i also have unbearable headaches and my eyesigjt is weak too..please help me for my hairfall..

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall..

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi Severe hair fall at your young age may be related to nutritional deficiency. If you had a recent illness or severe stress or did a crash diet or hair colour etc you may be having hair loss related to that. Please pay attention to your diet and include plenty of protein and fruits and vegetables. Avoid excessive blow drying hair. Add Vit B12 and Vit D3 in your diet. If you are not better please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments