Hair fall increase

I start using minoxidil 10 % 15 days ago coz of my hair i stop n my hair fall increase too much even hair line is visible..before i start dis product i loose 10 to 15 hair only but its normal but wen i use minoxidil my hair fall increase too much how do i get rid of minoxidil from my head??? Plz help

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall increase

Greetings! Firstly - Did a qualified dermatologist addvise you to use minoxildil? if yes - then you ll need to use it for few months continuously to see some results. YOu dont need to worry about "minoxidil staying in your head" since its partly absorbed and metabolised and partly washed away. Initally after starting minoxidil its normal to lose little more hair than regular - but this actually is the way minoxidil acts and brings about growth regulation of the hair follicles. so trust it - use it for longer periods and wait for results. Else see a qualified dermatologist near you.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging