Hair fall.

Hair thinning. Is there any natural or medicinal solution to this problem, so that I gain my hair back as early as possible.. I haven't lost the badly but my forehead had become broad and above my ear also I lost.. I understand may be because of too much stress I lost some hair.. but is it possible to grow back my hair by applying any oil or solution etc.
views-icons 44 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
There is no one oil or shampoo that works... medical treatment will help. But it will help you for a short while. Along with treatment what is important is that you start modifying lifestyle. Within a healthy lifestyle , treatments stop showing results in the long run. Androgenetic Alopecia that should've happened after 50 is now seen in young individuals like you... so hair thinning is no more a cosmetic problem it is more of an health issue. Read this article to know what I am talking about http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/09/17/Listen-to-your-skin-talk-Here-is-how   also before you choose your dermatologist read this http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. PRP therapy is possibly a good treatment option.See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries my be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging