Hair fall from past 4-5 months
I am facing hairfall from past quite a long time. I already consulted a dermatologist and he suggested ne HAIRFOLLIC tablets. I continued taking those, but still it didnt work. What else are the precautions that can be taken. Is water has problem in bangalore? Can you please suggest me some good medicine for this or any suggestions, please right.

Water has nothing to do with hairloss. There are many reasons for hair fall. So first and foremost we have to find the cause with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes are nutritional deficiency, hormonal causes like androgenic alopecia or patterned baldness, hypothyroidism, telogen effluvium etc. Unless we find and treat the cause there is no point in giving non specific treatment. Oils or shampoos do not have any effect on hair growth as they are not absorbed in the skin. Please call me or send photographs using online consult option for proper diagnosis and detailed prescription,,