Hair fall and semen

I am have hair fall from head brows eye lash I masturbate 4times week since 9yrs am also have internal piles and premature ejaculation within 5 seconds I feel very grief what I do  pls say  remedy

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and semen

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Medical treatment for premature (early) ejaculation includes several options. Any serious primary medical condition (eg, angina) should be treated; for the purposes of the following discussion, the male is assumed to be healthy, and premature ejaculation is assumed to be his only problem. In addition, any accompanying erection problem (eg,erectile dysfunction) should be treated; various methods are available, and excellent success can be expected. Accordingly, treatment of concomitant erectile dysfunction (ED) is mentioned only in passing.
To achieve the best outcome, the female partner should be included as fully as possible in the treatment and counseling sessions. Pharmacologic therapy may include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or desensitizing creams...consult psychiatrists discuss the issue of masturbation as well they will help you...consult surgeons for piles issues...hair fall can be due to androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..