Hair fall and hair growth
I am facing from excess of hair fall and I heard that if we cut hair it will grow thick and faster but in my after cutting my hair it didn't grow even a inch. What is the solution to grow my hair thick n longer?

Dr. Srinivas C
Improve Your lifestyle like manage stress well , have nutritious food , sleep 6-7 hrs , exercise daily , drink 3 ltrs of water , get a complete check up to rule out anemia , thyroid disease , hormonal imbalance etc. Most important follow dermatologist prescribed medications for minimum 6 months.
Dr. Shishir Gupta
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Meerut
hi there, I am Dr Shishir, I do not agree with the notion that hair grow better after they are cut,it is  not possible to reach a diagnosis without examination,  don't get worried but visit your nearest dermatologist,  till then do not appply any home based remedy or an over the counter product. wish you a great day ahead.