Hair fall and@dandruff pr
Do balayam really helpful in regrowth of hair? Or it is just a myth. I am doing it for months 2 times daily for 5 minutes but I am not able to see any results

vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected,  Although you can't reverse natural balding, you can protect hair from damage that may eventually lead to thinning. To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type.....