Hair fall and dandruff

I have andro genetic alopecia and also have dandruff problem. Please suggest me some homopathic medicine to stop hair fall

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings; Sorry I am an allopathic deratologist. You could specifically post your query to a homeopathy practitioner. However, I could give you the following advice. Androgenetic alopecia can further be infuenced by environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair and newer treatments like PRP. For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. P.S - If you wish to consult me/ send me you pics, you could contact me on follow up messaging or through my practo profile.