Hair fall and dandruff

Hi, I am 20 yr old guy experiencing excessive hairfall and dandruff problem since about 3 months. I have been using ketoconalzole and zinc pyrithione shampoo and follihair tablets since 2 months. Dandruff reduced for few days but it kept coming back and my hairfall problem remained the same. Now, my hair density have become very less and my hairlines are clearly visible. Please sir help me in getting out of this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and dandruff

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
There is a probability that you have Androgenetic Alopecia . That means male pattern baldness . You will need longer treatment and only tablets will not help you. I sincerely suggest that you visit a dermatologist personally instead of asking for medicines on such forums. Every person is unique and only after examination can a dermatologist decide what treatment is best for you. Prescription medicines are given only after a proper examination. So visit a dermatologist. Plus, start modifying your lifestyle . That can magically help. Sleep by 11 p.m., get up at 6 am , EXERCISE (not just weight training) and eat healthy and on time. Trust me, there is no treatment like modifying your lifestyle. But remember you will also need treatment.