Hair fall and baldness

I have very high hair falling. Due to this my front head becoming bald. As i am working in regular night shift in bpo, is this is also a reason? Can you give solution of it.
views-icons 155 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Hair fall and baldness

This is happening due to increased conversion of testosterone to DHT. Thus, hair become weak from their roots(follicles) and acclerate hair fall. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets block conversion of testosterone to DHT. At the same time, these tablets nourish hair follicles making hair strong and prevent hair fall. Please let me know if you have any other disease or abnormal symptoms. This information is important to arrive at perfect prescription.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Hair fall may happen due various reasons. Eat healthy food like sprouts, Leafy vegetables, fruits. Avoid junk food, spicy oily food. try to sleep daily for 8 hours. Amla and brahmi helps in controlling Stress and Hair fall and Stress.
Yes disturbed sleep causes vata vruddi which results in hair fall.
But in your case its not just sleep disturbance, work pressure acts as added cause. To reduce its effect sleep 4 to 5 hrs next morning in empty stomach.
For internal medications do a private consultation.