Hair fall also thin hair
I am having hair fall on right side of my head more sever than that on the left side, I don't understand the reason. Also my hair is very thin and dull. What might possibly be the reason, and it's cure.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Your compliant has intrigued me too. When you say more hair fall on the right of the head, do you mean you are seeing more thinning or a bald patch? Without examining the scalp I won't be able to get to even a probable diagnosis. I suggest you visit a dermatologist (allopathic) near you. Do not use creams and tablets 'suggested ' by family friends and pharmacists. Hair treatment takes time to show results. So don't delay your visit to the dermatologist.