Hair fall, acidity
I used to have severe acidity, heat burn and gas which is currently under control now. Along with this I observe a lot of hair fall with dandruff and acne in the face with oiliness. This is not hereditary. I am taking adgain hair supplement. Should I continue or go for another checkup

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi You need to consult once again with your doctor Only adgain capsules will not give you any result Definitely your acne and hair fall can be a part of hormonal issues Acne is becoz of the oily scalp and dandruff  is mild fungal infection of scalp Dandruff causing Hairloss is a myth Dr shivshankar