Hair dye allergy

I got allergy by hair dye... pimples and itching with red rashes on face skin. Used fourderm cream but not much relief. Suggest some tablet with ointment for fast relief. Thanks
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, if you are allergy to hair dye you should avoid it , you can also test for allergy in allergy clinics , immunotherapy is  an another option
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?