Hair density

I seem to have a bald patch on the front part of my head. How do I improve my hair density. And how do I prevent further hair fall

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You should attach a pic of your scalp. It would be easier to prescribe. Do you have dandruff? Itching scalp?

Hi..., To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture. If that is not an option for you, give hair time to recover between blowouts and chemical treatments. Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. When curling your hair, choose less-damaging sponge rollers. Also, brush using a moderately stiff, natural-bristle brush, which is less likely to tear your hair. Brush properly: Proper hair brushing can do as much for the condition of your hair as any over-the-counter product. Using a proper brush, apply full strokes from the scalp to the tips of your hair to distribute the hair's natural oil. Be gentle, and avoid brushing your hair when wet, when it is especially fragile. It is best to use a comb on wet hair. Consult Dermatologist.....