Hair becoming white
My hairs have become white. in some parts of my hair. And it is increasing one each day What is the problem and how can i solve my problem

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It might FOLLOWS hereditary ,stress, ageing  , malnutrition, werner syndrome ,vitiligo , pernicious anaemia,  wardenafter inflammatory processes, after electron-beam-induced alopecia, and after some chemotherapy regimens. Foods that are rich in copper, zinc, iron, vitamin b-complex, omega-3 fatty acid, folic acid and natural herbs help our body to fight against gray hair Sunflower seed,blueberry , nuts , mushrooms, green leafy vegetables are good supplements