Hair and scalp prblm
Hi..im 33 yrs old and have 3 prblms 1. i have a lot of grey hairs 2. front hairline is reducing very fast 3. i have red patches on my scalp.. couple of years ago my father passed away and i had to shave my head completely..dat tym i obeserved red patched on my head..i ignored it thinking its bcoz of heat.. few days back again i shaved my heah and the patches are still there..kndly advise..im attaching the picture for reference..

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Pune
You appear to be suffering from a condition called seborrheic capitis. It might be a fungal infection as well. It's difficult to diagnose only by seeing a picture. Please use a shampoo containing ketoconazole and consult your Dermatologist . Do not worry as this is easily treatable