Hair affected by hair wax
I used hair wax before 5 months, it made my hair so rough and sticky, so I stopped using it in 4 days, after that I got a hair fall and my hair roughness got increased so I consulted dermologist in doc's app she gave medicines for hair fall, my hair fall stopped in 1 month, but hair roughness remained ass same, so i asked her why my hair roughness remains same, I said there is no improvement, she said it takes 2 to 3 months to recover, she recommended me also renocia shampoo and conditioner and

Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment advice on