Hailey hailey
Confirmed hailey hailey through biopsy. Infection in genital area and under arms. My question is how to take care of these infections while bathing or wearing clothes. Kind of bath soaps , powder to be used i am taking minolox tab, azarid tab, vtrace fm, deslor tab. Not healing..
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
You need to keep the skin clean to prevent infections. You need to consult dermatologist for expert help. One option is to remove the diseased skin in genitals and under arm areas by radio frequency surgery or CO2 laser therapy. The skin then heals by scarring. You may get relief from oozing and infection then. You may need many such sessions for good results. Please consult a dermatologist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.