Had stroke in 2005.

Had stroke in 2005 was operated as a result my left side got parlysed. I have tried all types of treatment but no result.did physotherpy for 5 years but there was little result. I want to try Stem-cell is there any result in it and where is it done in India please suggest.Ican also try alternative therpy,Ihave tried accupuntrre and accupresure.

Doctor Answers (2) on Had stroke in 2005.

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.
Sir it would have been better if you would have attached your ct or MRI reports done as I need to know whether you had a bleed or infarct which resulted in stroke...I understand that you are tired of trying treatment but then it depends on the extent and place involved of the stroke or infarct... recovery may take a week, month years or lifelong...thank you
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
I'm not sure if it exists anywhere for the paralysis. But you can try, the best rehabilitation done is in USA