Had PCOS problem
I diagnosed with PCOS from jun-2015, i am taking medication but upto know only one time i got my period on september 2015. From last 5 months i din't get . could you please suggest how to regular my period.

Hello there, To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen, lowering your risk of endometrial cancer and correcting abnormal bleeding... If you're not a good candidate for combination birth control pills, an alternative approach is to take progesterone for 10 to 14 days every one to two months. This type of progesterone therapy regulates your periods...