Gynic issues

I'm trying to concive from past 1 year but there is no +ve results, I have undergone all the tests & my husband too and consulted doctors also last month I had taken few injections as my eegs are attached to overies, but it failed, doctor say my case is very unusual and my periods are regular & have thyroid (controled)

Doctor Answers (2) on Gynic issues

hi 85%concieve in the first year of trying. u mention anovulation perhaps that is why you have not concieved. if follicular tracking has been done  i would like to know if you have poly cystic ovary. if the status of your tube is patent u might have to think in terms of a bit more aggressive approach of 3to 4 intrauterine insemination cycles and then plan further.
Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan Chennai | Infertility Specialist
You are facing unexplained infertility if u both have undergone the minimum tests. Nevertheless,  the approach is very proticolised basis ur age and evaluation. visit FREE expert opinion in www.arcfertility.in