I have enlarged male breasts for over 3 years now. This bothers me a lot. I weigh 64 kgs and my height is 173 cms. Which doctor should I consult and what should I do??
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling, Before consulting a doctor you need Robert for yourselves to reduce them. Diet modification can help you like taking more of salads, fresh fruit juices without sugar, oats,  Brown rice, eggs to help you out. And workouts you need to do is cardio exercises and more of push ups and pull ups. And you will see the result for your selves in 30-40 days.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?