I have been suffering from extreme gynecomastia(swelling of glandular breast tissue) since my puberty. I am a little obese, but the swelling has remained even when I have been slim at various stages. My chest nipple are puffy. I really need some help to cure this disorder. This has really made me self-conscious. I am clear I wouldn't like to go for a cosmetic surgery. Please guide if it is right to contact an Endocrinologist to address this issue.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
General Physician 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can meet any endocrinologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?