Gynecology
My last period time is 16 may and its 16 june and I am not get period And my husband not use condom while sex and discharge out site not in So I want to Am I pregnant? And it is possible although I have made safe sex and is it normal is there any to continue fir baby Plz help me

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its been exactly a month. Sometimes the periods can be early as well as delayed also. In many females, the periods are not regular. You need to wait for a few more days. It might come in a few days. If it doesnt come, take a urine pregnancy test at home itself and its very easy to interpret. Consult a gynecologist in person for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.