Gynecologic problem
I'm 24 years olds, got married just 4 months back. Me and spouse didn't plan for a baby this early but unfortunately I'm 2 and half months pregnant. We both dint want t continue with it. Bcz I want t join the job still. N even my husband has written competitive exams, waiting for its result to be announced n getting posted. So in short we both think we both are not at all ready to have the baby this early. I want to know can I get aborted now? And how can I get aborted? Please help me

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

First consult a gynaecologist in govt approved mtp center do ultra sound for accurate gestional age of fetus then accordingly your gynaecologist tell you about the methods
Dr. Rahuldatt Patil
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Shirur
If the pregnancy is less than 12 weeks you can go for abortion. Since you are more than 10 weeks you will need suction and evacuation under anaesthesia. please get it done in approved center only