Gyneacomatia+small penis
Hi, I have a condition like gynecomastia, 4 inch erect penis... Please guide me what to do... Gynecomastia developed at the age of 13/14 years
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, u need to evaluate ur hormonal profile first then we can look into ur problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?