Hello Doctor, My girlfriend experiencing white discharge from vagina regularly and itching problem in that portion...
131 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question It is likely that you both share the infection and it travels back and forth. I would suggest that you see a specialist in gynaecology as well as skin and DVD. It is important for both of you to be frank with your sexual history. Having more than one sexual partner increases your risk of getting sexually transmitted infections exponentially. Tracing your contacts and treating them as well is an important part of treatment. Please also enquire about vaccination that is available. The gynaecologist will be able to assess if the infection is limited to the vagina or has spread internally. Both require different assessment and treatment. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.