Gynaecology problem

Hi, I am 24 aged female. I have milia for past two years around my eyes and hair growth on neck and chest. Consulted a doctor, he said that it may be hormonal imbalance. Past few months my mensural cycles are also irregular. I experience irreuglar bowel movements also. One of my friend said these are symptoms of ovarian cyst. Can you please suggest me what to do further.
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Gynaecology problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
You have to consult a gynecologist for your irregular menstrual cycles. You could be suffering from polycystic ovarian disease. The gynecologist will evaluate you by conducting few blood tests and abdominal scan. As for the milia they need not always be due to hormonal imbalance. They could occur due to altered lipid levels also. You will need to consult a dermatologist for that.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?