Gynaecology
Is there any specific types of foods to avoid during the time of menstrual cycles? Please suggest .Thank you

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

I like this idea that you are joining the dots of food with hormones. There are different foods which support different hormones and different phases of the cycle. During mensis its better to avoid cold and raw fruits and salads. Something with healthy fats and root vegetables deeply nourish the body during this time. If you to dive deeper into this, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Astha Dayal
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

You could avoid oily fatty and spicy food and keep your self well hydrated.