Severe irregular pain in bone above puboic area and above right ovaries after ipill. is there something serious? please help. i hv no idea what to do which medicine would help. heat isnt helping.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,,, same question as been answered yesterday. If it is troubling so much consult gynecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?