Gynaecological problem
My period is irregular.it comes in 21-25days from 1 year. After my period I have white discharge like curd and very itching in my vaginally.

Hello there...... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.....
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Please visit our clinic – International Fertility Centre – located in New Delhi along with your medical reports so that we can guide you better.