Gynaecological
Hello Doctor, I'm 36 yrs old and married for the past 2 months. I had my last periods starting date was on 15th June 2016. Usually its 28days cycle. But till now I didn't have it. I don't want to get pregnant now as there are some family issues. I was also diagnosed with PCOS in the year 2006. Please advice what I should do.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Check urine home Preg test. In view of pco it u have concieved better to continue the pregnancy. Incase u haven't concieved meet a gynaecologist to regularize ur cycles do that u can concieve easily when u want to.