Gynacalogist.
Which day we get the accurate result in beta hcg of quantitative method in blood. I take for my wife in 32 day of last mensuration period result will shown non pregnant. But some person told me take beta hcg blood test after 40th day of last menstrual period then only u get correct result. I want clarification on that any on tell me..

If its a normal periods then mostly on 30th day if positive then it comes positive. If the ovulation is delayed then the test may come positive later. So wait for another 7 days and repeat it.