Gyap between vocal cords
Underwent laryngoscopy and found there is a gyap between my vocal cords and so there's a combination of air and sound while I speak.Can there be any solution for this?can I speak normal?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

There are many Phonosurgeons(ENT Surgeons subspecialising in Voice Correction Surgery) in Chennai. Use this app to locate one near you. Use previous patient feedbacks to guide you to meet the right doctor
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Fat can be injected into the vocal cords. But it is not a permanent solution. Consult a good laryngologist( ENT SURGEON trained in voice)

Exercises to strengthen vocal cords