Gums problrem

Hello. Sir/Ma'am. Myself Deepak(18) frustrated and getting panic about gums ulcers... Since knowing and consulting with doctor i am now taking raw vegetables. And also taking nuts and increased drinking plenty of water 10-12 glass Approx 3 litres a day... Can. Without medicine it can get cured .please. Reply and solve my problem. Regarding gum ulcers. REGARDS

Doctor Answers (4) on Gums problrem

you can apply kenacort gel, but if you are allergic to it or to other corticosteroids. Apply Dologel,best for mouth ulcer. If ulcer persist visit Dentist. Try to avoid stressful conditions. you can take vitamin B-complex. Take proper rest
Dr. Lakshmi Roopesh Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Hi,  I am bit confused with your query.  By gum ulcers did you mean mouth ulcers?  A white circular wound which suddenly appears anywhere in the mouth and may stay for 5-7 days?  If so, the above two doctors have explained it for you.
If that is not what you meant then it could be swollen gums all around the teeth which is persistent and not going away and making you frustrated.  This could be either due to the dirt and food debris deeply embedded under the gums or sure to genetic factor. 
Please get an examination done by the dentist  to know better.
Yes, the vegetable diet and plenty of water may help you to be fit and reduce the occurrence of aphthous ulcer. But if it is a gum disease, it may not improve much unless and until the necessary dental treatment is initiated.
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Plz get yourself checked for vitamin deficiencies. Lots of reasons for ulcers.  Stress also is one of the reasons. Bad digestive system is another. Oral ulcers are treated very effectively with Diode Lasers which we are pioneers at. Using them since 15 years. Feel free to consult us.  God bless. 
Hi. Gum ulcers can have different causes. Hot and hard food can also cause ulcers. Also some auto immune diseases, allergic reactions or some systemic diseases.the normal ulcers heal rapidly within 3 to 4 days as the cell turnover rate of gum tissue is rather fast. Maintaining hydration, avoiding hot and spicy food do help in regression of ulcers. But if the reason is immunological, then supportive drug therapy is recommended. Please consult your dentist for required medication.