Gumboil problem
My gumboil is bigger and teeth are bleeding whenever i brush or eating than other my name is bilal choudhary

Dr. Pankti Shah
Dentist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Bilal there could be various reasons for a gumboil, could be infection or deficiency or may be even trauma. Bleeding gums could be related to the same. Suggest to consult a dentist immediately.
Dr. Smitha Nagaraj
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Gum boil can also be due to vit B12 defeciency. Bleeding gums is an indication of inflamed gums.Never the less visit your dentist for a comprehensive assessment of your mouth for an accurate diagnosis.
Dr. Richard Pereira
Dentist 16 yrs exp Mumbai
A gum boil with bleeding gums could indicate an abscess and infection in the gums. Please check with your gum specialist (Periodontist)