Gullian barre syndrome

He is suffering from Gullian barre syndrome. He is unable to walk properly or hold things in his hand. He is already a heart patient so taking medications unprescribed just by seeing on the net can not be possible for him and because of his old age he can not travel much so please can you suggest a doctor in Jaipur itself.
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

add inj MEAXON PLUS on alternative day for 9 doses to his prescription.
Next Steps
consult neurophysician at your place
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?