Guilty like Birades 3
I have a guilty from last 10-12 years. I have done mammography test in report its birades3 now advice me how can i remove it without surgery it clear by medicies
118 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Normally lump does not go with medicine so better get it removed in view of your age and birads score3
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.