I am taking homeopathic treatment for my psoriasis problem, but it seems to me not very satisfactory (the improvement) as the doctor gives me the prescription and i follow it very strictly. But still i feel that my condotions gets better or worsens with the change in the weather. It itself gets a bit better in summer and gets agrivated in winter . Please provide me some other means of fast and better treatment, should i go with the naturopathy treatment also? My overweight is due to my heavy medicines that i take everyday around 3000 mg, which are anti epilepsy medicines.Kindly help me to cure my psoriasis problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on GUATTETTE PSORIASIS

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Please visit a qualified dermatologist for genuine information and evidence based treatment. You may be given options of phototherapy or some other medicines depending on severity of your disease, which will control your psoriasis, keep it under control and improve your quality of life. Do not loose hope, lot of treatment options are available. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.