Growth stopped
Growth seems to be retarded since last yr. Tested n treated for thyroid. But height not gaining as desired. Hereditary good height record.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... You must do exercise ,stretching exercise , cycling, swimming, ... You haven't mentioned parents height, your height depends on average of your parents height... After 16 years rate of growth decreases but you can still increases your height . Have more of protein containing foods.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?