Growth of unwanted hairs
Since 2 years I am using veet for removing unwanted hairs in armpit & use razor around virginal area. After marriage growth of hairs became more. Its like  2 times a week, frequently am removing hairs. Because of this i find it uncomfortable to have sex. Suggest me some ideas to control this growth of unwanted hairs.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello The excessive hair growth is usually the result of hormonal imbalance. Using hair removing frequently may irritate the local skin area. If you feel the hair growth is causing you trouble, you can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy. We can surely help you find solution to your problem without any adverse effects. I am specialized in cosmetic complaints. Regards